Tuesday 27 March 2012

A MUST READ


PLEASE READ AT LEAST THE FIRST PARAGRAPH OF THIS MESSAGE

DISCLAIMER:  Niki Ashton does not know anything about this message. I have no personal connection with her or her campaign.  I send this strictly as a Canadian.

I, and everyone I know, no matter what their political affiliation,   are immensely impressed with Niki Ashton, yet neither I nor any of my NDP friends voted for her.  The main reason for that was that, at 29 years old, she is too young to be the leader of the opposition.  As a result, our money went to our candidates of choice. However, I am now sending her a donation to help defray the financial burden of running this election.  Here is the speech she gave at the convention.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIqpBq2aVHo
 
Niki’s candidacy is critically important to Canadian democracy.  If you are concerned about the lack of youth involvement in politics; if you are concerned with the lack of women in the House of Commons; if you believe that politics is not only for the rich and powerful, then please join me in helping Niki Ashton
.
I am not asking you to support the NDP.  I am asking you to underwrite Canadian Democracy.

Any amount whether $1 or $10 or $100 or more, reduces the debt that this young women is carrying. 
 
Please go to https://secure.ndp.ca/leadership/index.php?candidate=LDR12_ASHTONN&language=e  OR  send a cheque made out to “Canada’s NDP” with “Niki Ashton Campaign” on the memo line and mail it to 283 Toronto Street North, Regina, SK, S4R 2T5

Tax receipts will be sent.

Thank you

Elka Enola
Oakville, Ontario

No comments:

Post a Comment